RESULTSresults from Dublin XC hosted events
Overall Season Standings For 2016-2017 Headlamp Hustle Series!
Leaders are determined using cumulative World Cup points. The more you race the more points you can earn. Prizes will be given to the three skiers with the highest points totals at the conclusion of the final race (exact date TBD).
|Athlete||Dec. 20||Jan. 10||Jan. 31||Feb. 14||TOTAL|
Beginner Viking Program
One Day a Week
The 1-day a week program is for skiers grades K-8 who are interested in learning the sport. Through games, relays, and journeys around the trails, skiers will be introduced to basic technique and work on their agility and balance on skis. Children K-3 must have a parent or guardian on the premises during practice.
- Dates: Fridays 4-5PM December 4- March 5
- Program Fee: $100 (includes required NENSA membership)
- Equipment: classic skis either fish scale (waxless) or waxable
- Program Contact: Holly Macy
Advanced Viking Program
Two Day a Week
The 2-day a week program is designed for experienced skiers grades 3-8 who wish to ski more frequently and seek more challenge. Skiers are exposed to both skate and classic techniques and work on improving their endurance. We encourage our skiers to attend our home race, regional BKL race events, as well as the annual Bill Koch League Festival hosted by NENSA. Skiers and parents are expected to learn how to wax their skis through Dublin XC waxing clinics.
- Dates: Tuesdays 4-5PM November 3- December 1 Dryland Training
- Tuesdays and Fridays 4-5PM December 4- March 5
- Program Fee: $135 (includes required NENSA membership)
- Equipment: Separate skate and classic skis and poles
- Program Contact: Holly and Sean Macy